To All The Friends I'll Always Love

Years from now, I probably not gonna be the bridesmaid on ur wedding day, or maybe I will never get the memo. All what's left from me is only my ghost and our memories.

So I never try to take everything personally anymore, even if you're my best friend. You are indeed my best friend, for now, but we don't know what the future holds; there could be a storm, ravaging us into void. So I'll cherish you and this moment. I'll pray for God for it to last and grow forever, but I won't expect anything, since expectations are root of heartache, Shakespeare said. And if someday you suddenly gone and then you show up from nowhere out of the blue, needing my help, I will do it with no second thought, with no hard feelings, because I know I'll appreciate the moments God has given to me, even if it's just you remembering me in your downs and not your ups.

Isn't friend in need is a friend indeed? How can we come this far without having that kind of symbiosis?

CS, 15.04.21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Essay LPDP 2022

AYD girls squad

Raya kala